All 4th Grade Suggested Student Supply List
Litchfield Elementary School
ORGANIZATION IS ESSENTIAL TO SUCCESS!!
Please keep in mind there may be a need for additional supplies later in the year. These requests will be made as these needs arise.
We would appreciate it if you could please donate these items to your child’s classroom as these are items your child will need this year.
Your child's personal items-please write their name on each of these:
- Book bag/backpack
- Refillable water bottle for your child
- 1 - six pocket accordion file holder-Plastic type works best (individual two pocket subject folders not needed)
- 1 box of 16-24 count crayons (64 colors is not necessary)
- 1 box of colored pencils-12 color assortment is plenty
- 1 old, clean sock or a small dry erase board eraser
- Pencil box
- 12-inch ruler
- Glue sticks (2 pks per student)
- Earbuds for computers-inexpensive kind are perfect!
- At this time, No mechanical pencils or personal pencil sharpeners PLEASE (they make a HUGE mess in student desks!!).
Please do not write your child's name on the following supplies as they will be distributed as needed.
- 4-6 packages of No. 2 pencils (Ticonderoga are preferred)....we use A LOT of pencils!
- Pencil top erasers....another HIGHLY needed item!
- 6- Single subject WIDE RULE (more space for students to write) spiral notebooks with different solid colored covers (green, black, purple, red, yellow, blue recommended) More spirals may be needed later in the year
- 4-6 packages of dry erase markers (thick or thin, assorted colors)
- 2 packages of thin highlighters-6 colors are ideal
- 1 Package of colored pens (any color)
- Ziplock bags: Gallon, quart and snack
- Liquid glue bottles
Beginning of the year Wish List Items for the classroom
(Some items may also be requested as the year progresses and if the need arises)
Decks of cards for great math learning
Sharpies (any color)
Tissues.....we ALWAYS run out
Avery Mailing Labels (size 5160, address label size)
Sanitizing wipes (We wipe down desks and other items down almost weekly)
Unscented hand sanitizer
Hand Soap for our classroom sink-pumps and refills
Band-aids (We go through a lot of these too!)
Packages of card stock, white and/or any other color
Colored copy paper (any color, pastels are used more)
Board Games (for rainy days and heat advisory) new or gently used
Apples to Apples
Fourth Grade Summer Prep
Get yourself a head start to 4th grade!
Practice your multiplication/division facts 0-12
Tip: Web search strategies to master these facts!
Continue reading a variety of literature/non-fiction
Some science topics we will be exploring are:
Animal Classifications/Plant Kingdom
Weather and Climate
Electricity and Magnetism
Erosion, Weathering and Deposition
Natural Resources and Recycling
Create stories, write about something special you did