||Mrs. Marquez & Mrs. Hillman
|PTSA General Email
The Corte Sierra PTSA seeks to…
- Support and speak on behalf of children in the schools, the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children
- Assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- Encourage parent and community involvement in our school.
- Open House
- School Events/Fundraisers
- PTSA Facebook Page
- PTSA Newsletter
- Patriotic Assembly (Monthly)
Focus on Family
- Family Nights
- Character Education
- Family Events - Holiday Bazaar, Winter Dance, Carnival, etc.
School Decision Making Policy
- School Board at State Legislature Committee
- Ranger Council
Collaborating with the Community
- Clothing /Food Drives
- Corporate Sponsors and Grants
- Collaboration with Local Businesses
More than 30 years of research shows that children do better when their parents and families are involved both at home and at school. Grades are higher, test scores rise, self-esteem grows & schools improve.
Care for everyone in our Corte family
Organize our lives for success
Reach our goals
Expect to do our best