Principal Lewis with Superintendent Gunning
The Arizona School Administrators Association (ASA) has named Sarah Lewis, Principal of Dreaming Summit Elementary School, its 2019 Distinguished Administrator Award Recipient (elementary division). She received this award and was recognized at the annual ASA Summer Conference in June.
This nominees for this award are evaluated by the following criteria:
1. The Administrator acts to produce a positive climate, high morale among students, staff and colleagues, and improved educational programs and student achievement.
2. The Administrator is moving successfully to implement the philosophy and goals of the school/district.
3. The Administrator involves the community in the life of the school/district and builds community support for education.
4. The Administrator is involved in community services outside contractual obligations.
5. The Administrator is involved in professional growth education and membership in professional associations.
Congratulations to Principal Sarah Lewis for this remarkable achievement!