First Grade Suggested Supply List
Please do not label these items with your child’s name because many of them will be stored and shared throughout the school year.
- 2 spiral notebooks (wide ruled)
- 1 yellow, 1 green, and 1 pink highlighter
- 6 Expo dry erase markers (fine point, black)
- 1 pencil box
- 3 packages of Ticonderoga pencils
- 2 Pink Pearl erasers or 2 packages of pencil top erasers
- 2 boxes of Crayola crayons (24 count)
- 6 glue sticks
- 1 pair of Fiskar scissors
- Mr. Clean magic erasers (original)
All students must provide their own backpack. Please do not buy backpacks with wheels. They do not fit on the backs of our classroom chairs. Also, please write your child's name on his/her backpack with a permanent marker.
First Grade Wish List
Thank you for contributing to our learning community.
Pop-up air fresheners
Ziploc bags (quart or gallon size)
White mailing labels (Avery 5160/8160)
Index cards (4” X 6”)
Cardstock copy paper (any color)
Colored copy paper (pastel or neon colors)
Sharpie flip cart markers
Plastic or paper bowls (disposable)
- Plastic Sheet Protectors
Stickers (motivational, animals, cartoons, etc.)
We will have a daily labeled individual snack in the morning. Please send in a healthy snack (no cookies or chips) with your child’s name written on it every day. Also, please do not put the snack in your child’s lunchbox, but in his/her backpack.
Please do not send in any snacks with peanut or nut products. We have several students that are highly allergic to all nuts. First grade is a nut-free environment!