Transfer Funds/Refunds Procedure

Attention Parents! If your child is promoted to high school at the end of the school year, we can transfer any funds on lunch accounts to a younger sibling’s account.

If you do need a refund, want to create a family account, or want to transfer funds, please submit the attached form:

(Note: All refund checks are mailed from our District Office. It can take up to 3 weeks to receive a refund.)


If you are having trouble completing the form on this site, submit your form here.