We are delighted to invite you to become a Litchfield Elementary School District volunteer. Our students, teachers, and administrators greatly appreciate the work volunteers do throughout the District. The safety of our students is of great concern to us. To ensure school safety, we have chosen to take significant precautions to protect our students.
- All parent and community volunters must be approved to volunteer prior to working on campus or attending a field trip.
- All Litchfield Elementary School District volunteers must be 21 years of age or older.
- All volunteers must submit a new Volunteer Application Packet each school year.
- Fingerprint clearance is required for overnight field trips.
To become an approved volunteer, please:
1) Read our Volunteer Guidelines.
2) Submit a Volunteer Application Packet and a copy of your photo identification to your school office (custodial parents) or our District Office (non-custodial parents, including step-parents).
3) Complete our Online Volunteer Training.
Dreaming Summit Elementary School and Palm Valley Elementary School require on-site training.
4) Contact Shelly Hornback at email@example.com or 623.535.6047 for more information.